Online Acne Treatment Program
Do you have acne, live in Utah but are stuck at home during the Covid-19 Crisis? Maybe you don’t live in Utah but still need help with clearing your acne? Then our Virtual Online Acne Treatment Program was created just for you.
Steps for you to take:
Read the information below to make sure you understand the costs and process. Then schedule your appointment here.
Prior to your online appointment with our Clinic:
- Please discontinue using any topical prescriptions prescribed for your acne for two weeks.
- You must be off Accutane for three months prior to doing our Virtual Online Acne Consultation.
- We do use benzoyl peroxide in our program. Very few people are allergic to benzoyl peroxide but if you have a known allergy we cannot treat you.
What to expect next:
Once you schedule your Virtual Consultation you will be sent an email containing mandatory paperwork to complete and send back to us prior to your appointment. This paperwork also contains our cancellation policies so please read.
Your Esthetician will review your paperwork and send you a notification in your email the day of your appointment with a link to connect with us via Zoom. Make sure you do these appointments with a fresh face, no makeup.
Your new client consultation will cost $100. In addition, you will purchase your homecare products which will be approximately $170-$220 (approx.8 weeks worth of product) These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear and acne under control. We do not offer a program without homecare product purchase. Shipping costs apply.
During your initial consultation, we will review your acne history. What you are currently using as your homecare routine and what you have used in the past for your acne will be important for us to know.
- Based on our analysis of your skin and acne history we will create a homecare routine for you. You will be thoroughly educated on how and when to use each step of your routine.
- We will review and discuss any acne triggers or lifestyle changes which we feel you may need to make to get your skin clear. We feel that it’s important to control your acne from the inside out.
- Following your consultation, we will set up a two week Virtual Online follow-up appointment. These types of appointments will be ongoing until your skin is clear. Such appointments are essential for us to adjust your homecare regimen and lighten red marks and scarring with our At-Home Chemical Peel Kit. This kit with directions will be shipped out to you with your skincare products. The cost will be $70.00 for Virtual Online Follow Up Appointments.
- To achieve clear skin please plan on following our Clear and Acne Free Program ™ for three-twelve months. Outcomes may vary depending on clients adherence to the program, product usage, and lifestyle changes
Any questions during your acne clearing journey can be sent to our email: UtahAcneClinic@hotmail.com
1345 East 3900 South, Suite 204
Salt Lake City, UT 84124