phys-New Client Consultations and Follow up Appointments Update:
If you already have an appointment currently scheduled whether for a consultation or follow up we will be converting your current appointment to a virtual one. We will be using Zoom to do these appointments so please watch your email inbox for information.
We are still taking NEW CLIENT’S and conducting FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENTS during this time remotely via Zoom.
You will be able to schedule the following on our website:
- Virtual Female First Appointment Face Acne Consultation.
- Virtual Male First Appointment Face Acne Consultation.
- Virtual First Consultation For Body Acne.
- Virtual Follow Up Appointment with in-home chemical peel shipped to your doorstep.
Why Are We Moving to Virtual Appointments?
Since there is a strong likelihood that the state of Utah will mandate a full business closure due to the Covid-19 virus we are implementing Virtual Appointments. With Virtual Appointments we can manage New Clients Consultations and still continue to push our Follow-Up Clients skin to clear.
The important part of these appointments will be making changes to routines and for follow-up appointments shipping you an at-home chemical peel kit since we will not be doing extractions. Of course, the extractions speed the process up immensely but with the closing of our clinic and no clear date of when we can re-open due to Covid-19 we feel this is the most efficient way to continue helping clear acne.
What will be included in my Follow-up Virtual Appointment?
We will be sending out invites to the appointment on zoom
The virtual appointment will consist of:
- Accessing the client’s skin
- Addressing any concerns
- Making changes to clients routines
- Shipping out a home chemical peel kit with instructions- for follow up appointments only
- Placing product order if needed
- The price will be reduced to $65 for the Virtual Follow up Appointments and shipping for the chemical peel kit is included.
What will be included in my Virtual New Client Consultation?
Prior to your appointment with our Clinic:
- Please discontinue using any topical prescriptions prescribed for your acne for two weeks.
- You must be off Accutane for three months prior to us seeing you in our clinic.
- We do use benzoyl peroxide in our program. Very few people are allergic to benzoyl peroxide but if you have a known allergy we cannot treat you.
What to expect during your Consultation:
Your new client consultation will cost $100. In addition, you will purchase your homecare products which will be approximately $160-$190 (approx.8 weeks worth of product) These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear and acne under control. We do not offer a program without homecare product purchase.
- During your initial consultation, we will review your acne history. What you are currently using as your homecare routine and what you have used in the past for your acne will be important for us to know.
- Based on our analysis of your skin and acne history we will create a homecare routine for you. You will be thoroughly educated on how and when to use each step of your routine.
- We will review and discuss any acne triggers or lifestyle changes which we feel you may need to make to get your skin clear. We feel that it’s important to control your acne from the inside out.
- Following your consultation, we will set up a two to three-week Virtual follow-up appointment. These types of appointments will be ongoing until your skin is clear. Such appointments are essential for us to adjust your homecare regimen and lighten red marks and scarring. In these appointments you will be sent an at-home chemical peel with instructions. The cost will be $65.00
- To achieve clear skin please plan on following our Clear and Acne Free Program ™ for three-six months. Outcomes may vary depending on clients adherence to the program, product usage, and lifestyle changes.
Already Purchased Pre-Paid Appointments:
- Those currently booked using a prepaid appointment will be mailed an $11.00 voucher with your at home chemical peel kit. This is for the difference of the Virtual Follow Up Appointment and your Pre Paid Appointment. The voucher may only be used towards another appointment and must be physically present at the time of checkout.